The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tardisode #6: The Age of Steel

Since this is the second part of a two-parter, and I haven't had the chance to watch the first part, I decided not to watch this Tardisode yet, for fear of spoilers. I've actually managed to stay away from any major spoilers for both Rise of the Cybermen and the Age of Steel. I haven't read any indepth reviews-just first impressions-and I have to say-I can't wait to see this! (hmm...I've been saying that alot about the second series.) LOL.

Tardisode #6 is up on the website, however-so if you want to check it out, click here.

...is it just me or did it take longer for the Age of Steel links to show up on the main website? There is still no link for it on the 2006 episode guide page-I had to find it going through the back door, so to speak.

No comments: