The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Tardisode #4: the Girl in the Fireplace

Unlike last week with School Reunion, I know next to nothing about the upcoming episode, the Girl in the Fireplace. (Hey, I really can avoid spoilers...if I want to.) ;)

I hope this isn't considered sacrilege, but when I first watched the Tardisode and saw the space station, I thought, 'that reminds me of Babylon 5'. I mean-with the view the camera was giving us, as the ship unfolded into our view-I couldn't help it. I watch waaaaay to much science fiction. ;)

Ion storm beats up the station...the one person still alive starts to scream as something that ticks creeps up on her...I wonder-was she killed? Kidnapped? Sent back in time? Could she be the "girl in the fireplace"? (remember, I know next to nothing about this episode...)

Hmm...things to ponder.

Hey, is Mickey wearing a tshirt with an original Nintendo controller on it? That is SO cool!!! :-D

No comments: