The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Monday, May 15, 2006

SFX special issue 2006

Just in case you haven't seen it yet:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I was browsing my local Border's store when I came across this special edition of SFX magazine. All Doctor Who! The unofficial guide to all ten Doctors. Not only that, but there's a free Who novel with each copy-apparently there are many books being offered. The copy I picked up contained the Eigth Doctor novel, the Infinity Race (which, according to Borders, is currently out of print). I also saw Island of Death (the Third Doctor, Sarah Jane and the Brig), as well as a Fifth Doctor novel (although I don't remember the title of it).

The issue also included interviews with Anneke Wills, Nicholas Courtney, Terry Molloy, and Tom Baker (just to name a few). ;) There was also an article about Life on Mars, the BBC drama which Tom had posted about a couple of months ago.

Enjoy!

No comments: