The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Tardisode # 3 School Reunion (feeling a bit giddy)

Okay-I have officially read too much about the upcoming episode, with all the interviews and stuff, to write a thoughtful review of the Tardisode for School Reunion as someone who knows nothing about the episode- I already know alot about the episode!!! ;) (Hey, what can I say-Sarah Jane has always been my favorite companion-I've been waiting for months for this!! I feel like I'm five years old again. ;) ) Yay, Sarah Jane!

*ahem* Sorry about that-those who are near me say that I tend to excite easily.
Tardisode 3 has Mickey showing some real initiative-he knows something is wrong with the school, but he can't access information because Torchwood seems to be blocking access-and he realizes that he's going to need help. I may be in the minority here, but I do like Mickey's character. Yeah, at first he's annoying, but I think he's really grown with the series-and I like that.

Gargoyles coming alive, flying around and turning into teachers? Sweeet. Wish high school had been that exicting for me. ;)

Don't forget-this hit's the newstands today:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(unless you have a subscription-then I bet you already have it-lucky ducks!) Anyone know of any stores that might carry DWM in the Cleveland area? I'd like to pick up a copy. Thanks! :)

Oh, and because I can't help it: Yay, Sarah Jane!. :-D

No comments: