The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Tardisode #2: Tooth and Claw first impression...

I've decided that I'm going to write about my first impression of each Tardisode as they are available online. Since it's not intended to give the entire plot away, hopefully these will be somewhat spoiler-free. This one is a little late, but since the episode hasn't aired yet...

In my opinion, the best horror movies are not the ones that are high on the blood and gore factor, but high on the suspense factor, where we don't see the monster right away-but we see what's going on through it's eyes. That's what makes my skin start to crawl. And that's what we are greeted with...if the Tardisode is any indicator, this may be creepier than the Empty Child.

No wonder the kiddies gave this episode a high fear factor rating!

No comments: