The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Tardisode #9: The Satan Pit

There are 2 reasons why this post is quite short:
1: I am still behind in series 2 viewing, so I haven't seen the first part of this story yet. (doh!)
2: Blogger is acting up (again)-it crashed big time-I think I'm lucky I got this post in!!! Took me a half hour before I thought it was safe to even attempt a post (I wasn't able to find any of my old posts-here or at Wandering Through E-Space).

Okay, since I'm not watching this Tardisode (although I hear it's just a rehash of the Impossible Planet), I'm just going to mention the Fear Factor.

The kiddies (ages ranging from 5-13) gave this a fear factor rating of 5: Terrifying. In fact, they were warned that some adults find this episode "especially frightening". Yikes! Time to break out the security blanket...

Hopefully Blogger will be back to normal (or at least working a little more smoothly) for my weekly Doctor Who news post tomorrow.

We shall see!

1 comment:

Romana1 said...

LOL-Yah, I know! Kids are so weird like that.