The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Tardisode #8: The Impossible Planet

This Tardisode had an unusual amount of dialog in it-more than any I've seen so far. Unfortunately, some of it is hard for me to understand-I listened to it several times and there are still bits that are quite fuzzy.

Although the Tardisode isn't scary (maybe a little unnerving, if you can understand what the alien creature is saying), the kiddies who have seen it have given it an average Fear Factor rating of 5 (terrifying) with a couple of kids giving it a 6. (hmm...I don't think I've ever mentioned their rating system. 1 (mildly scary) to 5 (terrifying). So 6 has got to be bad). Suprisingly, the youngest of the group only gave it a 3 (very scary). If you have the time, I encourage you to check out the Fear Factor section. No spoilers. I think it's interesting to see how the kids react to Doctor Who along side their parents.

No comments: