The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Tardisode #11: Fear Her

"Crime Crackers. Cracking down on crime." I have to admit, I giggled just a bit when I saw that... *ahem*

Young children going missing, however, is no laughing matter. :(

I find the range of the Fear Factor ratings this week quite interesting:
Amy, the youngest at 5, and the only girl, gave it a 1 (mildly scary). Adam, the oldest at 13, gave it a 4 (chilling) the others were between the two, and the overall Fear Factor score ended up being 3 (very scary). After seeing the preview and the Tardisode, I'm interested in seeing how this episode plays out.

This week the Doctor Who homepage has been featuring art work sent in by children. Be sure to check it out before they change the homepage for next week's episode. :)

No comments: