The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Tardisode #10: Love & Monsters

Before even watching the Tardisode for Love & Monsters, I can tell it's going to be a silly episode...well, that's only because the first comment on the Fear Factor page was that everybody roars with laughter. ;) That's ok-I think we need a silly episode to balance out the rather intense ones.

Okay, I've been hit or miss (actually, more miss than hit) when trying to relate the Tardisode to the episode, but I figure it's all in good fun, so as long as no one is complaining...

*heh* I liked the websites-"L.I.N.D.A. is a secret organization, so we can't tell you where..." and the "Primitive Computer Page." The description of the episode tells of an ordinary man who becomes obsessed with the Doctor and Rose...somehow, though-I don't think the guy at the computer is the ordinary man...

By the way, the monster created for this story is the Blue Peter monster from a contest they held where the kiddies got to create a monster to be featured in a Doctor Who story. Congrats to the winner, William Grantham age 9! :)

The kiddies gave this episode a Fear Factor 2 (quite scary).

No comments: