The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Friday, April 20, 2007

Who this week...and get the script!

Series 3/Season 29 in the U.K.
Saturdays, 7pm (GMT) on BBC One

Current episode:
4. Daleks in Manhattan

Previous epiosdes:
3. Gridlock
2. The Shakespeare Code
1. Smith and Jones

Sorry folks, I didn't have much time this week to look up some really cool links-most of the ones I saw (like a link to the Radio Times), seem to indicate that there would be spoilers-I just didn't have the time to check them out.

However, there is one really cool link that I came across just today (thanks to my Doctor Who screensaver! ;) ) Davies has given his blessing for the BBC Writers Room to put the full shooting script of Smith and Jones online for download!! Here's the link! Enjoy!

TAFN. Coming next week...reviews for the Shakespeare Code and Gridlock!

Happy Who watching!!!

No comments: