The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Friday, September 05, 2014

A Scrapbook for Capaldi

Hi everyone!  Isa would like our help with a new project!  Here are the details from Isa herself:
Working on a project and I need input from as many people as possible.
One of my followers on Tumblr is creating a scrapbook that she is going to send to Capaldi for Christmas. She has asked for contributions from Whovians all over.
My submission is going to be a copy of the poster that was up at the Grandview for the premiere. I'd like for people to write messages on it: the front would be one or two words about what Doctor Who means to you, and the back would have short messages from fans directly to Capaldi.
I will have the poster with me at the next two episodes at the Grandview for people to write their messages and words on.
 Great idea, Isa!

If you would like to take part, arrive a little early (or stay a little late) so you have time to add your thoughts to the poster.  Thank you!


No comments: