The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Of Polls and Podcasts...

Hello everyone! 

You may have noticed that I created polls to give fans a chance to rate the latest episodes of Doctor Who.  I am going to attempt to do this with every new episode (although I missed 2 week's worth).  I included a poll for Listen in addition to Time Heist. Please bear with me, and many thanks to those who have voted! 

Next, I would like to mention a new podcast featuring our very own Charles and Jesse! Next Stop Everywhere will include episode recaps, news, analysis, and predictions about Doctor Who will be discussed on this weekly podcast.

They have just released their 5th episode! Charles and Jesse discuss the fifth episode of the 8th series: Time Heist. 
You can find them on iTunes, Facebook, or at Next Stop Everywhere. Give them a listen and be sure to rate and review their podcasts-it helps others find them! :)
 

3 comments:

Charles Skaggs said...

Thanks so much for giving Next Stop Everywhere some love on your blog! Hope you're enjoying our podcast!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the kind words! We will try to live up to them. You will need to join us on the podcast sometime.

Romana1 said...

You are both welcome! I am going to try to do a post when you have a new podcast out-at least that's the plan! ;) I'd love to join you guys sometime! :)