The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, August 28, 2014

General Info-DWC Activites

First I must apologize for not responding to the comment made in my last post until just now. Blogger used to notify me by email that I had comments on my blog post-and it failed to do so.  I just now noticed it as I was getting ready to write another post.

The commenter asked if they needed to be a part of the Yahoo Group to help with the Grandview cleaning.  Of course not!  We welcome all Doctor Who fans. Your comment came up as anonymous, so whoever you are, I hope you were able to come and help out!

This is a public blog-if events are posted here, any Doctor Who fan can participate-we encourage you to become a member of either the Yahoo Group or the Facebook group, but it is not a requirement. (it does make communication easier, though!) ;)

I hope this information was helpful!

No comments: