The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Saturday, April 26, 2008

calling all reviewers!

Okay, now that Doctor Who is in full swing here in the States, I was wondering if anyone in DWC would be interesting in writing up short reviews for the episodes for the blog. I am planning on posting my own reviews here, but I'm sure people will get tired of just reading about my own opinions. LOL. ;)

Just a few rules-please, keep them clean! Also-please give spoiler warnings-some folks just don't have a chance to watch the episode right away. I've found myself in that situation many times! ;)

Since the U.S. is only 3 weeks behind the U.K., I will be posting reviews for the episodes after they air on SciFi. If you're interested, send me an email(my email can be found in the DWC Yahoo list-I'll be posting about this there as well) or leave me a note in the comments.

Thanks!

No comments: