The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

April steering meeting

Hey everyone!! Don't forget we're having our April steering meeting this Thursday, April 3rd, from 7-8pm. This month it will be at Andrew's house (contact number and directions can be found in the DWC Yahoo files section).

Bring your thinking caps!!! Among other things, we will be continuing to work on questions and answers for Marcon 43's Doctor Who Jeopardy. :)

If you're interesting in helping the club out, feel free to join us!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Will the group be doing anything this weekend for the start of the new Who season??? I'm already psyced!!

Romana1 said...

You know, I'm not sure. I haven't heard anything about this weekend, specifically. However, I do believe new Who episodes are on the agenda for our monthly club meeting next Saturday (April 12th).

I can't wait, either!!!!