The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

April club meeting

Hiya, folks!
Don't forget, this Saturday, April 12th, is our monthly club meeting from 5:00-10:00pm. We will be meeting at the Hong Kong Buffet that we went to last year for a meal first, then we'll head on over to Andrew's for video watching. With the first episode of the 4th Season of Doctor Who brand new, we will show all the current episodes up to that point. We also will be discussing where we are with Marcon plans, including the Jeopardy game, British video room, and more.

The April Marcon Concom meeting is Sunday, April 13th, from 1-5pm at the Whetstone Public Library. Andrew and Jarrod wil be there to showcase our positions. Feel free to show up and contribute!!

Directions and contact info for Andrew's, the Hong Kong Buffet, and the Whetstone Library can be found in the files section of the DWC Yahoo list.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I was planning on being there, but had to take my kitty to the vet, and after paying a $342 bill...I'm afraid I'll have to miss. But, I am gonna make it to one meeting...I swear!


Tina