The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Friday, June 15, 2012

DWFO #4: Dalek Suite

Just thought I would share the Doctor Who Fan Orchestra's latest work on the eve of the Grandview Theatre's showing of The Chase!

 The Dalek Suite!




 I would have to say this piece was the most fun to work on-and is one of my favorites. The next piece will be "The Impossible Astronaut Suite" and I'm really excited about this! The suite will include bits from "I Am the Doctor" (DWFO's first piece)-I didn't join the DWFO until the 2nd piece, but I really enjoyed "I Am the Doctor" Looking forward to playing at least part of it in the suite!

 We are always looking for new members! I'll be posting the next promo video as soon as it's available, but you can also follow our fearless leader Stephen on YouTube at socksofbalhoon. :)

No comments: