The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Friday, June 19, 2009

A weekend of events...

Hiya, folks! Just a reminder- it was determined at the steering meeting that our next monthly gathering would be July 27th & 28th, rather than this weekend. We have some activities planned for the weekend:

Saturday the 27th we'll attend Origins Game Fair as a club.
Origins: http://www.originsgamefair.com/

Origins is a gaming convention held in the convention center every year - a lot of fun guests, games of all kinds, and a pretty good dealer room is the tradition. Tickets run under $10 a person, and coupons may be available for a buy one/get one free discount in local papers.
We will meet at registration (near the long escalators).

Sunday the 28th we'll do Morning Movie and Lunch
AMC runs movies for $5 before noon, we'll see a film and then review it over at Johnny Rockets for lunch. We will be meeting at either Eastern or Lennox (final place to be determined next week)

(Thanks for the update, Maureen!)


And, finally-I know it's been a long time coming, but I did manage to post some of the pictures I took at Marcon to my Flickr account.

Here's my favorite image:
Blink
(click on the photo to see a larger image and to view the rest of the pics in the set)

I may be adding more later, but I'm not sure.

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: