The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hey, hey! Don't forget!

Hiya, everyone! Boy, I'm excited-today is my Friday! Tomorrow, I will be on VACATION! Yay!

Okay, lots of stuff coming up this weekend. First, if you haven't already done so, vote in the poll Carrie created for which movie you would like to see on Sunday. It closes today, so head on over to the Yahoo group, and put in your vote! :)

Saturday, June 27th we are meeting at Origins at 10am.
Sunday, June 28th, is morning movie and lunch, starting at about 10am.
Thursday, July 2nd is our steering meeting starting at about 7pm, place TBA.

Since I will be on vacation, and I'm not sure how much time I'll have for internet access, I will be setting this blog to post reminders for the weekend events. Be sure to keep an eye on the Yahoo list for final plans for next Thursday's steering meeting.

TAFN-everyone have a great weekend!!! Don't forget, the Next Doctor premiere's on BBC America this Saturday at 9pm!

No comments: