The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Friday, October 24, 2008

club updates! television! radio!

Well, I must have been half aleep when I wrote my last post (which is odd, because it was during my lunch break, and I didn't receive any snoring complaints from my cowokers... ;) ). I mentioned that the All Saints Day Halloween party was this Saturday, when in fact, it is not. The party is next Saturday, November 1st. Sorry about that!

I knew I forgot something in my last post-if you haven't had a chance to check out the Yahoo list lately, John posted a new poll for those planning on going to Chicago Tardis next month. Need someone to share a room with? Check out the poll!

Don't forget! The Sarah Jane Adventures are all new on BBC One!

The Sarah Jane Adventures, series 2
Mondays, 4:35pm GMT, on BBC One

Current episode (10/27):
5. Secrets of the Stars, part 1

Previous:
4. Day of the Clown, part 2
3. Day of the Clown, part 1
2. The Last Sontaran, part 2
1. The Last Sontaran, part 1

Also, there are NEW Eighth Doctor audios on BBC Radio 7, starring Paul McGann as the Doctor, and Sheridan Smith as Lucie!! Be sure to check them out!

Doctor Who on Radio 7
Next Episode:
2. Max Warp

Previous:
1. Dead London (as of this writing, you still have 2 days to listen to this episode!)

For those who have been listening to Radio 7 on a regular basis-what do you think of their new format? For me, it took some getting used to, but I think I'm starting to like it.

TAFN-everyone have a great weekend!!!

No comments: