The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Starbase Anniversary pictures!!!

I am finally getting around to posting these...much later than I intended-I was having issues with my imaging host. (@#%$#!!) My apologies!

First, the DWC crew at Starbase Columbus:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Awesome costumes, you guys!!!

(click on thumbnails for larger image)
The whole group:


Hitchhiking:

...guess nobody wanted to give the poor Clockwork Robot a ride. :(

This is just a very tiny sample of the many pictures Betty took of the event. She has posted the rest in the DWC Yahoo photos section (login required). If you haven't done so already, I encourage you to go take a look-they are awesome!!! Thanks, Betty!

1 comment:

James Diggs said...

Looks like it was a great time!

Peace,

James