The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Monday, April 21, 2014

A Subtle New Look!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick Marcon update-online pre-registration is now closed-however you can still pay at the door. :)  Marcon is only a few weeks away!

Also, I'd like to thank John for the new image in the header of our blog!  I'm still not satisfied with the formatting of the title and description of our blog-but Blogger's seemingly no-hassle blog template is rather strict when it comes to html formatting.  I was able to center the title of the blog without a problem, but when I centered the description of the blog, the font became smaller-and the only html tags that seem to work are 'small' and 'big' (no heading or font tags allowed).  Also, because the image is in the template in a widget, I can't seem to center it.  I may try adjusting it later, unless people like it! ;)

So what do you think?  Any comments/suggestions for the look of our blog are always welcome!

No comments: