The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Doctor Who at the Grandview Theatre!

Hey everyone! Hope you are all enjoying the second half of series 6!!

Feel like watching Doctor Who on the big screen? Don't forget, the Grandview Theatre will be showing Doctor Who Saturday nights at 9 pm!!

Up this week: The Girl Who Waited!

This is a family friendly event, so grab the kids and come on over!

Did I also mention that this is a FREE event? :-D

For more info:
grandviewtheatre.net

1 comment:

Ryan Lewis said...

I just found out about this and I got so excited knowing that there is a theater that plays Doctor Who, and that there are plenty of people in Columbus that are Who fans. I personally don't have many friends IRL that know about DW, so if I came to one of these I'd probably be coming alone, what is the age group like?

Ryan