The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 02, 2011

June Steering Meeting

Hi all!

Everyone fully recovered from Marcon yet?? I hope everyone had a good time-I know I did! :)

Just a reminder that our June steering meeting is tonight from 7-9pm at the Giant Eagle Market District at Kingsdale. Marcon is over and we now will be planning our activities for the rest of the summer. Come throw your $.02 in!

If you just want to hang out and talk Who that's fine too-you know we love to talk Who!

Also, if you have any pictures or stories you would like to share on this blog, feel free to send me a note off-list. I have some pictures from the Doctor Who Match game-I'll post them as soon as I remember to take them off my camera! ;)

Also, don't forget about the contest going on over at Madman With A Box (I know, I know-not too hard to forget, as it was posted just before this! Humor me. ;) LOL )

Hope to see you at the steering meeting!

No comments: