The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, April 07, 2011

April Steering Meeting

Hello everyone!

First, I'd like to apologize for neglecting this blog last month-real life has a habit of becoming so busy, I never have time to post!

Next-our monthly steering meeting is tonight! 7-9pm at the Giant Eagle Market District at Kingsdale.

Marcon is just under two months away!! Although the time to sign up as a staff member has past, if you would still like to help out a Marcon, stop on by!! If you just want to hang out and talk Who that's fine too! That's why we're here! :)

Anyone travel to LA for Gallifrey One in February? Got a story or picture to share? Send me an email and I'll feature it on this blog!

The new season of Doctor Who is just over 2 weeks away! Are you as excited as I am? :)

Hope to see you tonight!!

No comments: