The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, June 03, 2010

June Steering Meeting

Howdy folks!

First of all, I'd like to say "WELCOME" to all of our new members that joined at Marcon! :)

Did you have fun at Marcon? I know I did! :) It was great seeing everybody again-can't wait until next year! :) I hope to be posting some pictures here and on facebook soon. (sorry they aren't up yet-but I got walloped by a cold Tuesday/Wednesday-it really knocked me out, and I'm still recovering. *sniffle, cough, cough* ;) )

Don't forget we are having our June steering meeting TONIGHT at Tommy's Pizza on Lane from 7-9 pm. Hope to see you there!!



-----
Need an 8th Doctor fix? Radio 7 is currently airing new 8th Doctor Adventures! Check out The Beast of Orlock on BBC7! (unfortunately, it is only in the listen again schedule for 3 more days.)

For Blake 7 fans-Radio 7 has a series of new adventures as well: Check out Blake's 7: the Early Years. (Ashes to Ashes fans may recognize the voice of Keeley Hawes (DI Alex Drake))

Matt Smith's adventures continue on BBC-America this Saturday, 9 pm EST with Amy's Choice

No comments: