The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Marcon 44!!

Hey everyone! Hope to see you at Marcon tomorrow!!! I'll be around-in the video room, attending panels. Be sure to check out the parody 'Doctorre Who' with the Confused Greenies Saturday evening!! :)

I never did get around to making my Sarah Jane costume from the Hand of Fear, but I did manage to scrape together 2 costumes from the Sarah Jane Adventures-they aren't perfect, but as with all my costumes, I start of basic, and then improve as the cons go by. I may also be totting around my "K-9" (my childhood stuffed dog dressed as K-9) ;)

Look for me! My badge will have 'Romanadvoratrelundar' on it. (I don't remember if I also included 'DWC') I may edit the badge to also say 'Romana1 on Sarah-Jane.tv', (like I should have done at the beginning of Chicago Tardis! )

Before I go, a little bit of random news-the Doctor Who graphic novel, Forgotten ranked within the top 300 graphic novel sales in April! It ranked no. 77! Woo! Click here for full article.

See you at Marcon!!!

No comments: