The Idiot's Lantern

The Idiot's Lantern

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

June Steering Meeting

Hi Everyone!

This Thursday, June 5th, is our June steering meeting, from 7:00-10:00pm at the Rusty Bucket on Lane Avenue.

This is our post-con Sttering meeting, where we will be discussing what went right and what went wrong at this year's con. Also we will be discussing the future of the group, what activities we have planned for summer, and would like to plan and do, and what we need to have ready for the Marcon Vote meeting on the 21st.

Everyone who wants to participate in group decisions is invited to attend!
Contact Andrew if you have any questions. (his contact info can be found in the Yahoo group list).

Hope to see you Thursday!!

1 comment:

TheDoctor Thursday said...

Hello my name is Bryan and I’m a Doctor Who fan in a burb of columbus Ohio and I am also the co owner of The Doctor Who experience and Cardiff in the MMO Second Life we are an online sim dedicated to all things Doctor Who so drop by and say hi. If u don’t have a second life account and wwould like to have one you can sign up here: http//www.secondlife.com plz do not perceive this as spam I just wanted to tell my fellow Ohioans about this awesome group of people who all share common interests.
If you have a second life account look me up my second life name is TheDoctor Thursday.
Well I hope to attend your meetings in the near future and I hope ill see u online or in real life.=)
Your fellow traveler in time
Bryan